Merritt, David | RIT | Talks
- "Gravitational Encounters in the Relativistic Regime". Aspen Center for Physics, Black Holes in Dense Star Clusters, Aspen, Colorado, January 2015.
- "Relativistic N-Body Dynamics of Nuclear Star Clusters". Sexten Institut for Astrophysics, Stellar N-Body Dynamics, Sexten, Italy, September 2014.
"Dynamics of Galactic Nuclei". (Lecture I; Lecture II; Lecture III.) Canadian Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics, ISIMA 2014 Conference: Gravitational Dynamics, Toronto, Ontario, July 2014.
- "Getting Things into Black Holes" (three lectures). Garfinkel Lecture, Yale University, January 2014.
- "Dynamics and Evolution of Galactic Nuclei" (four lectures). Institut Henri Poincaré Trimester, N-body gravitational systems, Paris, France, October 2013.
- "Relativistic Dynamics of Nuclear Star Clusters." Institut d'Astrophysique de Paris Séminaire, Paris, France, September 2013.
- "Loss-Cone Dynamics". Black hole (g)Astronomy - Exploring the different flavours of accretion , Brindisi, Italy, September 2013.
- "Relativistic Stellar Dynamics". Chandrasekhar Centenary Conference, Bangalore, India, December 2010.